Train the Evaluator: Office Ergonomic Screens©
ErgoFit Consulting, Inc. is proud to extend an invitation for our next course:
Friday, February 14, 21, & 28 2014 9:00 AM - 3:15 PM
This 18-hour course is designed to teach in-house Human Resources, Safety, Industrial Hygiene, and Facilities personnel how to conduct office ergonomic screens and basic early interventions to prevent or reverse early cumulative trauma. Send your Purchasing Manager or Design Committee for extra benefit.
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
Course approved for 15 (General) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). It is also eligible for 1.5 CEU points (Category 7) for BCSP recertification.
What You Get!
- Electronic Screening evaluation sheet
- Electronic Symptom Survey
- Electronic Quick Check self-help and evaluation checklist
- Office Ergonomics Self-help Manual© (hard copy)
- Certificate of Completion
- Scope of practice guidelines
- Hands-on experience with equipment
- Observation of the instructor conducting a Screen
- Practice Screens on employees, with instructor feedback
- Remote support following the course
Return this registration form and payment to secure your seat!
Registration must met or exceed 5 person minimum
$850 per person (Early Bird Registration: $800 per person)
Seattle Metro area
Host site receives one half-price attendee plus ~$850-$1,200 worth of ergonomic evaluation services!
For more info: